Before installing the bladder accumulator, make relevant inspection
- All parts of the accumulator are complete and whether there is damage.
- The accumulator meets the service specification.
- The valve cap at the air valve is tightened and whether the pressure oil inlet is blocked firmly.
There are also several precautions when installing the bladder accumulator
- The first is the installation position, and finally select a relatively open place to facilitate the usual inspection and maintenance.
- In order to ensure the safe use of the accumulator, the accumulator is generally firmly supported on the bracket or foundation, and the inclined or horizontal installation method is not adopted.
- When the accumulator is used to buffer and absorb pulsation, it shall be installed as close to the vibration source as possible.
- In order to prevent the pressure oil stored in the accumulator from flowing back, a check valve needs to be installed between the accumulator and the hydraulic pump.
- It should also be noted that welding, riveting and machining are not allowed on the accumulator, which will reduce the service life of the product.
Finally, after installing the bladder accumulator, it is necessary to check it again, conduct trial operation and make relevant records. If there are no problems above, it can be put into use.
If you work with gas cylinder or information about our company. You can communicate with us on the website. Our official website is www.zpcylinder.com. Our cost-effective products are very popular.